International Women’s Day
For International Women’s Day on 8 March, we at the CIPD are encouraging organisations to make pledges to improve women’s lives at work
We would love for you to make a pledge of your own for the day, here’s a few examples from us:
- We will work to ensure men and women have equal opportunities in the workplace.
- We will make sure our employees are aware of our flexible working options and how to request them.
- We will make sure our line managers can confidently support flexible working.
- We will support all new mothers to return to work.
- We will make sure all our employees are confident in talking about maternity and paternity leave.
- We will evaluate and monitor the gender pay gap in our organisation and take action where necessary to reduce the gap.
You are more than welcome to make up your own if you wish.