What we're looking for
Upgrading to Chartered Member could be for you if...
- you have experience working at Chartered Member level for a minimum of one year within the last five years
- you are an experienced people professional who is working operationally while thinking strategically
- you deliver people solutions that drive change within organisations and/or the profession
- you’ll lead the thinking in your area of people practice, using in-depth knowledge of your organisation to inform people strategy
- you’ll be aware of the wider impact of your work on other people approaches in your organisation, and its impact on business practices and goals
- you’ll influence and collaborate with a wide range of people including your immediate colleagues, other people professionals and stakeholders across your organisation
- you can provide insight and perspective on relevant business trends outside the organisation, and in the people profession as a whole
- you’ll evaluate, question and assess information from a range of sources to make evidence-based judgements and decisions
The Chartered Member grade is aligned with the corresponding level in the new Profession Map. If you are interested in upgrading to Chartered Member, use the membership standards to determine if this is the right membership grade for you.