What we're looking for
Working at 'Chartered Fellowship level' means that you are thinking and delivering entirely at a strategic level and your work is at a significant level of complexity. You’ll need to have worked consistently at this level for at least one year within the last five years. This is a minimum requirement, and to demonstrate the standards it’s likely that you will need more than a year.
- Using your significant expertise in people, work and change to create organisations that value people, and deliver long-term value for the organisation and / or the profession.
- Shifting collective mindsets and influencing a wide range of senior stakeholders to change the way organisations think about their people.
- Developing evidence-based thinking on topics which shape the profession or drive complex people programmes.
- Role-modelling integrity and ethics in your decision making.
- Having a strategic impact that fundamentally changes the thinking around people, and has a significant impact in the organisation, sector or profession.
- Creating long-term value for the organisation or the profession (value which is sustained for more than a year).
All Chartered Fellows need to:
- Have a full understanding of people practices across a range of specialisms, and how they integrate to create a holistic people offering.
- Have an excellent understanding of your organisation’s business and people strategy, performance and sector trends.
- Be a role model for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) by reflecting on your work, connecting with networks of leaders, promoting a learning culture and enabling the development of others.
- Comply with our Code of Professional Conduct.