Raise your profile and credibility further
Upgrading your CIPD membership is straightforward and rewarding and will enable you to:
- Raise your profile further with international recognition (professional designations include Assoc CIPD, Chartered MCIPD and Chartered FCIPD).
- Boost your career prospects and earning potential.
- Be recognised for your level of knowledge and capability.
- Enhance your credibility, relevance and professionalism in a competitive market.
Membership upgrading - your options
There are two options for you to upgrade your membership:
- It's for current Student members | It's for current Associate members who hold a CIPD Advanced Diploma | It's for Current Chartered Members.
- It involves completing the relevant upgrading assessment, except for Student members who upgrade to Associate upon successful completion of Certificate or Diploma qualification.
- It can take under a month.
Experience Assessment route
- It's for current Associate members who do not hold a CIPD Advanced Diploma | It's for people professionals who have at least one year’s experience and prefer a non-study option.
- It involves completing a series of online assessments and a professional discussion with an experienced assessor.
- It can take as little as four months.
If you're unsure which grade and qualification you currently hold, give us a call: +44 (0)20 8612 6208.
Find the best route for you
I'm a current Associate member who doesn't hold a CIPD Advanced Diploma
* Calls are routed through to the UK