Be part of a vibrant community of like-minded professionals who use their insight and expertise to champion better work and working lives.
Access trusted resources that will give you the peace of mind that you're following good practice, and get support from the wider HR and L&D community.
Contribute to the future of the people profession and benefit from our professional principles to support dynamic decision-making.
Practical and inspiring resources to keep you up to date in the fast changing world of work and support those who are studying:
Easy access to support when you need it
Connect, learn and be inspired
- CIPD Profession Map – our competency standards set out what the best in HR and L&D are doing and help you assess your professional capability and how to progress your career
- My CPD Map - an online assessment tool to identify your strengths and areas for development
- Use our CPD reflective questions to demonstrate your commitment to learning and staying up to date, and the impact on you and your organisation
- CIPD career hub - an online gateway to information, tools and advice to help build key employability skills and enable you to make the most of career opportunities
- Professionalisation - access to supports to diagnose and build the capability and professionalism of your HR and L&D team
The award-winning People Management magazine, app and website
'I love my People Management magazine. It's my lunchtime read where I can read about the case studies and inspiring people who are doing great things. It makes me think "Yes, I am in the right career!"'
Rebecca Watts Assoc CIPD
HR and L&D Project Manager for Health Education England
Thought-leadership in the real world.
Chartered Fellows also enjoy Work. the strategic quarterly journal.
'Congratulations on a first class business journal. I received it today and have read it with huge interest; extremely interesting and relevant articles. You have pitched it perfectly and it is a high quality product. More of the same please.'
CIPD Chartered Fellow member