Your trusted resource in the fast-changing world of work
Open to all, Affiliate membership is a non-professional level of membership. It’s ideal if you need immediate access to CIPD resources to help you in your role, and can support your personal and professional development.Affiliate membership is a great choice if you are:
- In a non-HR or L&D role with people management or development responsibilities.
- Seeking the latest HR and L&D resources to ensure you and your organisation stay up to date with the fast-changing world of HR and employment law.
- Wanting to socialise, discuss and learn from an interested and supportive community of professionals.
I'm not an HR specialist. So being able to access the CIPD's online resources is really important for me and my organisation.
Deputy General Manager, The Nederlander Dominion Theatre
What's in it for you?
The award-winning People Management magazine, app and website
'I love my People Management magazine. It's my lunchtime read where I can read about the case studies and inspiring people who are doing great things. It makes me think "Yes, I am in the right career!"'
Rebecca Watts Assoc CIPD
HR and L&D Project Manager for Health Education England
Practical and inspiring resources to keep you up to date in the fast changing world of work and support those who are studying:
Connect, learn and be inspired
- CIPD Profession Map – our competency standards set out what the best in HR and L&D are doing and help you assess your professional capability and how to progress your career
- My CPD Map - an online assessment tool to identify your strengths and areas for development
- Use our CPD reflective questions to demonstrate your commitment to learning and staying up to date, and the impact on you and your organisation
- CIPD career hub - an online gateway to information, tools and advice to help build key employability skills and enable you to make the most of career opportunities
- Professionalisation - access to supports to diagnose and build the capability and professionalism of your HR and L&D team
Easy access to support when you need it
Join as an Affiliate member today
Affiliate membership fees
Fees for up to 12 months membership
Your membership subscription will be renewed annually on 1 July each year until you advise us otherwise.
Joining fee: £70
Membership fee: £253 (until 30 June 2019)
Fees are presented in Sterling, and card payments will be charged the exchange rate of your financial services provider.
- For guidance on the euro rate click here to convert currency.
Eurozone Direct Debit
You can set up a SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Direct Debit to pay in euros. Please complete our SEPA Direct Debit instruction form and send it with your membership application form.
Direct debit payment amounts are based on our current exchange rate €1.15 = £1 (rate is reviewed quarterly).