This one day interactive virtual programme is designed to help you understand the requirement for effective workforce planning. It offers a comprehensive baseline knowledge of strategic workforce planning to apply in your workplace.
It is part of a pair of strategic workforce planning virtual programmes which combined will give you a complete understanding of workforce planning from introduction to advanced strategic know-how to deliver competitive advantage using workforce planning strategies, interactive tools and techniques to deliver your workforce strategy.
Key learning objectives
By the end of this programme you will know:
• what workforce planning is and the benefits for business
• the key elements of creating a ‘Baseline’ of what your organisation looks like, what is it trying to achieve and why
• how determine the workforce ‘Supply’ and ‘Demand’, in order to conduct a ‘Gap Analysis’
• the components of an ‘Action Plan’ to close the gap
• how to ‘Deliver’ the right workforce.
Outcomes and benefits
As a result of the learning, delegates be able to:
• implement and ‘Deliver’ on the outputs of a strategic workforce plan
• understand the ‘Baseline’ of what their organisation looks like, what is it trying to achieve and why?
• determine ‘Supply’, the historical workforce trends and what is the forecast for the future
• assess ‘Demand’, what drives it and what is the forecast for the future
• create your ‘Gap Analysis’ between supply and demand · create and implement an ‘Action Plan’ on the best way to close the gap.
Next programme dates to be confirmed. To register your interest, please email email@example.com
Download the full course details below:
Gain internationally recognised accreditation in HR or L&D with a CIPD qualification
Attend our events to connect with the CIPD, keep up to date with the issues facing HR and L&D and network with fellow professionals
CIPD Ireland virtual courses deliver the knowledge, skills and confidence to implement good HR, L&D and people management practices in today’s world, taking account of operational know-how and high-level strategic insight