Contact us today to discuss CIPD qualifications for your teams
How CIPD qualifications can transform your organisation
The world of work is changing fast. Investing in your HR and L&D teams today, will help to drive value in your organisation, and build a workforce fit for the future. We partner with some of the world’s most progressive organisations, and we set the international standard for people professionals. By partnering with us, you can bring all of that expertise into your organisation, and build a workforce of confident, analytical and strategic professionals.
When you choose us, you’re choosing to nurture talent, and to stay ahead of the competition by getting more out of your teams.
Connect your team to CIPD qualifications
Developed through extensive research and the insights of 20,000 experts*, CIPD qualifications are built on an evidence-based model that will guarantee good practice at every level.
When you choose CIPD qualifications, for your HR and L&D teams of six or more individuals, you’ll:
- raise the standards of people practice
- maximise team potential and increase productivity
- increase the confidence and gravitas of your people and teams
- boost your team's motivation and engagement
- show commitment to investing in people and become an employer of choice
- reassure investors, regulators and stakeholders
- work with us to champion better work and working lives – and connect to the future of the people profession.
When your team studies with us, they’ll:
- connect to the best expertise and insights in the people profession
- gain the confidence to solve problems and the credibility to recommend solutions
- connect to a worldwide network of people professionals through CIPD membership
- gain access to a wide range of resources including research, insights, and more
- learn how to respond to the challenges in the workplace – helping your organisation to thrive.
Your team can choose their preferred method of delivery, from online, face-to-face and blended study modes and the option to study part-time (2-20 hours per week) or full-time (21+ hours per week). This flexibility lets them fit their study around other commitments.
We recognise that every organisation has unique goals. That’s why we partner with you to develop the programmes that best fit your priorities.
*CIPD qualifications are based on our Profession Map. This defines the knowledge, skills, values and behaviours that will get the most out of your teams.
Our NEW approach to delivering qualifications in organisations
We’ve partnered with a select number of study centres to create a panel of Organisational Delivery Partners (ODP). Our ODP’s have gone through rigorous approval process so you can be sure that you’ll be dealing with the best – they have a track record of excellence, delivering both outstanding learning experiences and exceptional pass rates. We’ll work with you to select the right ODP for you and your team.When working with us, you’ll:
- be assured of delivery and finding the best fit solution
- have us overseeing the quality of the learning your people will receive
- be given the opportunity to work with us to build a wider HR curriculum
- get expert advice and guidance on selecting the right qualifications and study levels
- get access to a range of qualification delivery options
- be guaranteed a smooth and personal onboarding programme to help your team get the most out of CIPD membership
- have access to a dedicated Relationship Manager who’ll support you and your team every step of the way.
Working together, we can inspire the very best in people practice – and help shape the future of our profession.
Our Organisational Delivery Partners (ODP)
Avado is a professional academy, trusted by over 800 organisations globally, delivering interactive learning experiences in people, data, marketing, and agility. Avado builds the capability of individuals and organisations by offering new skills and mindsets through quality apprenticeships, professional qualifications, workshops, and corporate training.
Avado learning experiences are agile and flexible, and are designed to help further a career in the HR and L&D fields.
The BIBF is the leading training and education provider in the MENA region, and is affiliated to the Central Bank of Bahrain. Their commitment to excellence has strengthened its position as the leading educational provider across all major business disciplines and serves as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering Thought Leadership, Assessment and Training.
Bradfield Learning and Development has been a trusted partner of the CIPD for almost three decades delivering its qualifications around the globe across all industry sectors. It has been a key player in developing HR professionals across all of its territories and its various office locations make it ideally placed to serve the EMEA region and Europe.
For more than 130 years, the ICS Learn Group has been delivering an unrivalled training experience for organisations by providing greater choice, quality and value in how your people learn and develop.
MOL is integrated with Total People, and both organisations are part of the LTE group which is a social enterprise dedicated to learning, training and employment, with a mission to improve lives and economic success through learning and skills.
Oakwood has worked with hundreds of organisations throughout the MENA region ensuring a successful CIPD programme to gain knowledge, set internal standards and develop the organisations’ HR and L&D function within their organisational structure. Oakwood is in a position to not only offer qualifications for your employees, but will ensure hands-on knowledge and development to add value back in the workplace.
Watson Martin, a Reed Group company, has been providing CIPD qualifications for individuals and corporate clients since 2004 and has supported thousands of candidates to successfully complete their qualifications. They are the only provider to offer all specialist units across all levels and all modes of delivery.
Don’t just take our word for it…
See how organisations have partnered with the CIPD to optimise and support their people strategies
As an official People Development Partner, you’ll be recognised industry-wide for your commitment to professionalisation, and your dedication to raising the capability, credibility and impact of people practice.