Future focused learning
This virtual classroom programme challenges thinking, sparks ideas and informs both practice and strategy across L&D
The design of this virtual programme is provocative and practical. The evidence base for this programme is strong pulling on applied research, neuro and behavioural science and core learning theory. Participants will challenge myths, explore current research and most importantly, apply all of this in their day to day working practice.
Who is it for?
This programme is recommended for L&D managers and practitioners who want to gain insights and ideas to transform their learning practice and functions to embed modern workplace learning approaches.
Outcomes and benefits
The programme will provide the following outcomes:
- A peer curated set of resources to support and enable embedding of learning beyond the virtual classroom(s)
- A review of approach to evaluation and use of data that informs decision making
- Collated list of key actions and decisions that need to be taken to enable a modern approach to learning and development activity
- Completed reflective practice activities that enables continuation and application after the programme has completed
Key learning objectives:
By the end of this programme, participants will have:
- Contributed to small and large group discussions exploring the key shifts that are needed to embed modern learning and development approaches
- Contextualised the key shifts to their settings and created a personalised action plan
- Reviewed aspects of their practice and strategy to incorporate current research on the future of learning
- Created a personalised action plan with associated measures of success
Virtual learning structure
This three-week programme consists of nine one-hour virtual classroom sessions where participants will investigate the key shifts needed to provide modern learning and development for organisations. As well as the virtual classroom sessions there will be application and reflective practice tasks for all participants to complete which aids application and embedding after the virtual classrooms finish.
This programme is spaced over four weeks including a one-hour briefing session in advance of the programme. Each of the three modules consists of three virtual classroom sessions lasting 60 minutes, with breaks in between. These are supported by a set of self-directed application and reflective practice sessions between each module.
To be determined.
Download the full course details below:
Qualifications that connect
Gain internationally recognised accreditation in HR or L&D with a CIPD qualification
Attend our events to connect with the CIPD, keep up to date with the issues facing HR and L&D and network with fellow professionals
CIPD Ireland Learning courses deliver the knowledge, skills and confidence to implement good HR, L&D and people management practices in today’s world, taking account of operational know-how and high-level strategic insight