CIPD courses deliver the knowledge, skills and confidence to implement good HR, L&D and people management practices in today’s world, taking account of operational know-how and high-level strategic insight
This one day programme provides you with the tools and techniques that you need to develop and communicate an effective employee engagement strategy in your organisation.
Some of the topics covered on the programme include:
- Latest thinking on employee engagement
- Stakeholder management and gaining buy-in - working with internal and external stakeholders to develop your strategy
- Developing an employee engagement strategy - tools and techniques for drafting your strategy and creating an action plan for your organisation; practical introduction to the process
- From plan to practice: practical approaches
- Communicating the employee engagement strategy
- Selling the business benefits
- Action planning
- Evaluate the different approaches to employee engagement, taking into account your own organisation's brand, values, culture and goals
- Develop an employee engagement strategy for your own organisation
- Identify key stakeholders vital to the successful implementation of an employee engagement strategy
- Describe how to clearly communicate your employee engagement strategy
- Understand relevant case studies
Who should attend:
Developing an Employee Engagement Strategy is the right programme for you if you're a professional who helps create and implement employee engagement strategies and would like a broader understanding of the field and what can be achieved.
With group sizes of no more than 16, you'll be able to interact with like-minded colleagues from a range of organisations, and focus on developing your own knowledge, skills and understanding in this area. The small group size also allows you to focus on your business, and understand the steps you can take to embed an engagement strategy in your workplace.
Gain competitive advantage by upskilling on the CIPD’s new workforce planning programmes which will provide you with strategies, tools and techniques to build an effective workforce strategy
Discover the key competencies needed for HR business partners (HRBPs) today, and develop your skills in building commercial acumen, business savviness, influencing and analytics