Gain internationally recognised accreditation in HR or L&D
With technology transforming so many areas of our lives, digitally delivered learning is rapidly on the increase. The need to deliver learning in the 'flow of work', increasingly dispersed workforces and multiple generations in the workplace also demand new ways of designing and delivering learning.
This course is for HR and L&D practitioners and managers who want to develop a strategy and sustainable plan to move to a more digitally delivered learning approach. The programme will enable you to:
- understand the latest research in how digital methods are transforming learning
- define methods to create and deploy cost-effective digital learning assets and solutions
- develop an implementation plan to move to a more digitally enabled learning approach
- participate in shared learning discussions and explore the CIPD’s successful transition to delivering digital learning globally
During this highly engaging one day programme, you will be interactively involved with the learning group to:
- consider how digital technology is transforming our lives
- explore recent research about the increased use of digital learning delivery
- define compelling business reasons for delivering learning digitally
- consider learner factors in delivering digital learning
- explore the use of data and analytics in learning
- explore ways to create cost effective digitally delivered learning components
- explore the options (and lessons!) for digital-mobile connections with learners
Tutor: Andy Lancaster
Andy Lancaster has more than 25 years’ experience in learning and organisational development in commercial, technological and not-for-profit organisations and has also worked in a consultancy role.
As Head of Learning and Development Content at the CIPD Andy is responsible for professional development and learning products, digital content and qualifications for L&D, coaching and mentoring, management and leadership and business psychology. Andy also plays a key role in leading the direction and delivery of the CIPD’s wider new vision for L&D.
He was part of the team that developed the CIPD’s new L&D qualifications, oversees the Leaders in Learning Network and is helping pioneer online digital learning at the Institute.
Andy has a Master’s Degree in Instructional Design and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (FCIPD), the Chartered Management Institute (FCMI) and the Learning and Performance Institute (FLPI). He regularly speaks at conferences, writes articles on behalf of the CIPD and is the co-author of the Webinars Pocketbook.
Devise a learning and development strategy aligned with organisational objectives and priorities
Develop your employees and organisation using effective L&D programmes
CIPD courses deliver the knowledge, skills and confidence to implement good HR, L&D and people management practices in today’s world, taking account of operational know-how and high-level strategic insight