Get your qualification in just three months after one week of intensive face-to-face workshops in Dublin
CIPD short courses give you and your organisation the knowledge, skills and confidence to implement good HR, L&D and people management practices in your workplace. Whether you’re looking for practical, operational know-how or high-level strategic insight, our specialist training offers exceptional learning opportunities on key topics for today’s world.
Reasons to learn with the CIPD:
- Benefit from the CIPD’s unparalleled expertise in HR and L&D.
- Receive the gold standard in teaching from leading practitioners and experts in the field.
- Tap into the latest thinking on topical issues from the CIPD’s research arm.
- Attend classes at conveniently located hotels and venues.
- The best way to fast-track skills development and empower employees.
But that’s not all! Every course will provide you with a host of opportunities to develop new skills, gain valuable insights and share experiences with other participants.
This one day course explores key aspects of developing a digital learning strategy and will enable you to leverage opportunities for collaboration, more agile responses to learning needs and better value for money
Gain internationally recognised accreditation in HR or L&D
Learn about what CPD can mean for you and how to structure your approach to professional development
Attend our national and regional events to connect with the CIPD, keep up to date with the issues facing HR and L&D and network with fellow professionals