Recently launched in Ireland, HR-inform is an essential resource for any busy HR professional. CIPD members get 50% off their subscription!
What is HR-inform?
A practical online tool designed to embed good HR practice in your organisation and ensure your organisation stays legally compliant. You can use HR-inform to access information and implementation guidance on a range of topics, from recruitment to retirement.
Subscribe to HR-inform and you’ll:
- gain access to the most up-to-date employment law
- ensure your organisation avoids costly mistakes and stays legally compliant
- be able to implement employment legislation and good HR practice in the workplace
- save time and money managing complex HR procedures by accessing content organised in one place
- receive support when you need it with access to CIPD Employment Law Helpline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
More about HR-inform Ireland...
- Case law library, providing an overview of precedents shaping workplace law
- Database of definitive guides to legislation
- Unrivalled bank of regularly updated model documents, including letters, policies and forms
- News articles covering recent issues faced by employers
- Enhanced employment law helpline service.