Our thought-provoking and inspirational day is packed with practical learning and networking. Appropriate to students of HR, L&D, OD and related disciplines at all levels, the conference programme has been designed to give you excellent opportunities for exploring relevant case studies and career advice.
Students and early career professionals will learn from Ireland's biggest companies, along with a wide range of terrific speakers, who will be sharing the knowledge around the Gender Pay Gap, neuroscience in HR, employment law, and much more.
Our fantastic line up:
- Senator Ivana Bacik, equality advocate on International Women’s Day and the Gender Pay Gap
- ‘Tapping in to the power of neuroscience’ by ESB Major Projects
- Employment law workshop with Loughlin Deegan, Partner at ByrneWallace
- ‘Building your career’ advice from some of the CIPD Ireland Awards Rising Stars Finalists 2019
- ‘HR and the development of truly compassionate leadership’ by Tony Vickers-Byrne, Chief Adviser for HR Practice at the CIPD
- ‘Future of the profession and HR trends in Ireland’ by Mary Connaughton, Director at CIPD Ireland
- ‘Building your skills’ breakout sessions
“It was a great day with some really fantastic speakers! Looking forward to next year!”
Kate Siberry, Voltedge, March 2018
We're pleased to offer affordable prices for our students, plus an extra discount for CIPD members. Tickets are limited - book early to guarantee your place.
With this year’s Student Conference set to be bigger and better than before, make sure to register today before you miss out!