The CIPD Ireland Annual Conference 2019 explored how organisations are responding to the challenges of attracting, engaging and retaining employees in the current environment. The theme of this year’s event was leading trust in a digital era, central to the CIPD agenda of championing better work and working lives.
The CIPD thanks the speakers, attendees, guests, exhibitors and sponsors for contributing to another terrific event.
The conference programme covered:
- how the digital age has fundamentally changed trust
- how to engineer a working environment where trust can thrive
- the culture to instil a more inspired, curious, unbossed organisation
- interconnecting a business and people strategy across boundaries
- how inclusion and belonging build high performance
- the impact of digital disruption on your body clock, health and well-being
- as people professionals, how to connect our values, knowledge and behaviours to make our best impact yet
Author and Trust Expert, Rachel Botsman was our keynote speaker. Read a review of her latest book Who can you trust? below.