HR Policy and Engagement Manager | €75,000 + benefits
Location - Dublin (hybrid working)
Type - Permanent
Hours - 35 hours per week (happy to talk flexible working)
Salary - €75,000 + benefits
There has never been a more interesting or important time to join us. We offer an inclusive and stimulating culture and a wide range of professional development opportunities, as well as excellent benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, €125 personal development allowance and access to an award winning pension scheme.
As a HR Policy and Engagement Manager you will lead the development and delivery of the programme of engagement with CIPD members and stakeholders which contributes to member retention, growth and CIPD’s overall commercial success in Ireland. To utilise local market and member insights to inform the development of relevant content propositions as well as informing CIPD’s policy in Ireland. Draw on internationally relevant research to ensure CIPD Ireland has a voice, attracts new members and the CIPD brand delivers outreach, relevance and optimal service for the people profession.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders to develop and lead the implementation of the CIPD Ireland member and community engagement strategy.
- Stay up to date with the national workforce policy and employment law agenda gaining additional insights from members and HR leaders.
- Review internal CIPD research, policy initiatives and engage with thought leaders to advise on what policy priorities might be relevant.
- Collaborate with Global CIPD to localise, develop and advance CIPD positions on key public policy issues for the benefit of members, policy makers and to attract new members in Ireland.
- Develop and deliver an annual engagement strategy, including member and regional events, conferences, and forums.
- Generate programme ideas, identify speakers, lead events and work collaboratively to contribute to the success and impact of CIPD conferences and events in Ireland.
- Leverage and expand external networks, act as an adviser, providing practice-based insight and leadership for members, policy makers and government.
- Develop people management style with a focus on coaching, nurturing and developing a team.
- Devise, plan and manage the delivery of relevant projects (such as the annual CIPD Ireland Awards and the CIPD Ireland research programme) to ensure the work is delivered on time and within budget to agreed customer needs.
- Devise and plan CIPD Ireland’s member content (e.g. web content, updates, presentations) to maximise our voice and ensure relevance and impact for our members, potential members, customers and other relevant stakeholders
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- Extensive experience and knowledge of HR; can demonstrate deep subject matter expertise in HR initiatives, strategy and policy.
- Experience in project management with proven track record of successfully delivery complex projects internally and externally.
- Proven experience in facilitation and speaking on public platforms.
- In depth understanding of key people issues and current HR trends.
- Able to give clear leadership and insight on current HR issues and demonstrate an understanding of how these fit into wider HR practice issues.
- Credible and skilled influencer with developed customer care and influencing skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills and able to deal effectively at senior level.
- Knowledge of the work of CIPD, it’s mission and purpose
If this role describes you and your career aspirations, then click APPLY.
CIPD valuing everyone as an individual! The CIPD define diversity as valuing everyone as an individual – we value all our employees, customers and clients as people. Harnessing these differences creates a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are fully utilised and organisational and personal goals are met. We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, sex, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief.
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.
Championing better work and working lives - because we believe work can and should be a force for good that benefits everyone
Five core values drive our work; they inform our daily interactions and enable our performance
Find out what being the professional body for experts in people at work entails.